NightschaoswalkerNightschaoswalker

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Battle of the Heavens Battle of the Heavens

breathtaking!

i cannot express to you how much i loooove this song!! everything just flows together beautifully...
i must say, it has inspired me greatly!
splendid job!

10/10
5/5

West Coastin West Coastin

LICK IT OFF ME

ur greasin my skillet bro!!!! CHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip Flow Hip Flow

hell naw!!

dis shih is hot as fuggin popcorn n mi microwave bro. keep it up n i migh add sum butter. naw mean?

LMAO!!!!!!

JK JK I LOVE YOU BABY.

HAHA U KNOW IM NOT A GANGSTA =P

Cave Party Cave Party

slick! =]

this is very catchy!! I love it!!!!!!

Foxtacy responds:

thank you! ^^ but this is not one of my best songs =/

DJ War-Leave Me Alone DJ War-Leave Me Alone

saucy

would you mind giving me a review on my new reign of war beat? =] I'd love to hear your opinion!

DJ War - 2 DJ War - 2

lalala =]

well here I am again... a fangirl you could say.. heheh! I love your beats!! you have a way of making them that I just..well... could never do! ^_^

5/5!

eunusunt responds:

Thanks, I'm really impressed! You just keep on working, practice makes perfect ;)

DJ War - Heaven or Hell DJ War - Heaven or Hell

sexy!

hell I'd shake my ass to this!

(<*_*<) (>*_*>) (<*_*>)

Infinite Tides Infinite Tides

short and sweet

hey, you gave me a great score on my reign of war piece =] ty soo much! im new to ng too! I like this piece alot, even tho its really short! I still think it deserves a good rating!

Battle for Life (preview) Battle for Life (preview)

delicious ^-~

baby, this is great!! i know you had me hear it on the phone last night and I thought it sounded great! But now that I've heard it for real... WOW! I think you could succeed better with classical than hip hop! =] Im definitly downloading this to my ipod! you are sooo talented, my love! I think we should make more classicals together!
I love you <3

Classical and Hip Hop Classical and Hip Hop

sex me

I really enjoyed this beat! I can see myself kissing you in the elevator again at barnes&noble like that 1st time <3
one thing it could use is a background choir XD
haha bet you knew that was coming =P

DjMateius responds:

HAAA what a pleasant surprise heheheh, well thanks for the review baby, now that i think of it it really does remind me of that time heheheh....... heheh i actually made this song for u, i love u soo much, ill talk to u tonight